The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on MyCareMart.in
On MyCareMart there are various categories of products and services are available. Following table provides broad guidelines for various services offered through MyCare Mart.
No cancellation/refund allowed
Cancellation (Refund)/Rescheduling allowed if the same is done before the confirmation of the appointment.
As per MapMyGenome policy
Refund will be processed only if the scheduled appointment is cancelled 24 hours prior to the appointment.
Cancellation/Refund is allowed only during the window period (specific for each program) or before the actual initiation of services.
Following policy is applicable to all the products including Health devices, Health food etc.
- In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window (48 hours from the time of receipt) if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Products/Categories marked as "non-refundable" in the below mentioned table cannot be returned.
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is different from its description on the product detail page on MyCareMart.in
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Refer to instructions to return items against each category. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned against each category.
- If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. MyCaremart shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information."
- In some cases, items may not be eligible for return, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
Here is how the product returns process works:
- Log in to MyCaremart and go to your Orders tab. Tap or click on Return to create a request.
- Depending on the kind of product you wish to return, your return request may have to undergo a verification process.
- Following verification, you will be required to confirm your decision based on the category of product ordered. Two options are available:
- Replace:The product in your order will be replaced with an identical product in case it is damaged (broken or spoiled) or defective (has a functional problem that causes it not to work) or is not as described
- Refund: If the product of your choice is unavailable in your preferred size or color or model, or if it is out of stock, you may decide that you want your money back. In this scenario, you may choose Refund to have your money returned to you (See Step 6)
- Keep ready all the requisite items necessary for a smooth returns process - including invoice, original packaging, price tags, freebies, accessories, etc.
- Pickup and Delivery of your order will be scheduled in case of exchanges and replacements. The shipping partner will make three attempts for picking up/delivering the product as per the timing confirmed by the customer; however, if the shipping partner is unable to pick up/deliver the product after three attempts, then the shipping cost will be borne by the customer.
- Refund will be initiated and processed if applicable within 7 working days.
- Your request will be fulfilled according to MyCare mart’s return/replacement policy